WCK Provider Education Series: It Takes Two to Listen
November 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm| $5.00
Enjoy your lunch while learning (and earning ed credits) during this professional development/educational opportunity. It’s a low-cost, high-value, interactive online session designed for Washington County providers and caregivers of children in grades K-8 who want to expand their knowledge and improve communication and behavior.
Instructor: Adrienne Henry, ORO Master Trainer
Date: Thursday, November 5
Time: 12-1:30 pm
Title: It Takes Two to Listen: Strengthening Connection and Guiding Behavior through Communication
- Strengthen connections through listening
- Build capacity through communication
- Practice listening-to-understand interventions
- Apply practical solutions that guide behavior
- Leave with strategies and tools you can use and apply right away
- Earn set two UGB ORO ed credits upon request with verified session completion (must request on your event registration)
All this AND a chance to win a door prize (thanks, Pizza Schmizza!)
Register HERE to hold your spot. Solicite la opción de español cuando se registre.
Special Thanks to our fall session sponsor:
Please visit them in person and thank them for supporting WCK!
Schmizza Pub & Grub 891 NE 25th Ave., Hillsboro, Oregon, 97124